Friday 4 November 2011

911: A conspiracy, not just theory

There are probably dozens (if not more) conspiracy theories about what happened on 9/11 and whether in fact Al Qaeda was in fact responsible.

I for one was never convinced that Osama bin Laden was behind the hijacking and the resulting destruction in the US that day. A lot of it never made any sense to me – most importantly the motive was never clear.

I mean if you look at the facts as they have played out neither Osama bin Laden nor his Al Qaeda movement has benefited in the least... if anything they have lost much more.

But then who has benefited?

I am a firm believer in a particular quote from Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, presented to the world through the mouth of Mr. Sherlock Holmes, inarguably the world's greatest detective.

The quote?

“When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”

The question we have to ask ourselves really is who (or which organisation, entity, industry or nation) benefited the most from the destruction.

I stumbled upon a full-length documentary on youtube quite by accident that addresses the inconsistencies and the anomalies in the events of that fateful September morning in 2001; which I present here on my blog.

Mind you the documentary is absolutely mind-blowing in the manner it is presented and possibly the most detailed and well analysed film on the subject. In my mind it presents strong evidence that there was a conspiracy all right, but that it was not perpetrated by foreign forces such as bin Laden or Al Qaeda but much closer to home...

But then I had my doubts from the start, so I may have been easier to sway.

The clip runs for 1 hour and 12 minutes.



Two more quotes from Sir Arthur Conan Doyle that probably fir:

“There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact.”

“As a rule, the more bizarre a thing is the less mysterious it proves to be. It is your commonplace, featureless crimes which are really puzzling, just as a commonplace face is the most difficult to identify.”

No comments: