Tuesday 17 May 2011

It's a useless mechanical existence sometimes...

I found this video clip on youtube that serves as a metaphor for some of my life experiences.

It's version two of the world's most useless machine. This version works to be one better (or worse) than the previous version, because not only does it do the incredibly inane by simply switching itself off every time you switch it on, but, do it too many times, it demonstrates its outrage and runs amok.

It reminds me of many people I have seen who hold the most ridiculous of jobs, surrounding themselves with all pomposity and self-importance, only to lose all that aura of decorum and superiority when their role is questioned once too often.

Reminds me of some of my school teachers... and certain political leaders. Click if you want a laugh!

No comments: